Leeds Combined Arts is a voluntary and community not for profit organisation with charitable aims and objectives.
The aims of our organisation are:
- to provide workshops and events in Schools, Theatres, Centres, Colleges Local Community Centres and other organisations
- to heighten awareness through literature events, workshops and discussions on topical issues and to encourage students to use the arts to explore themes and ideas
- to think about their work and evaluate it, as well as matters relating to their own lives, enabling them to develop imagination and communication, sensitivity and self-confidence through the medium of drama and the arts.
- to offer and promote equal opportunities for everyone regardless of race, colour or creed. To ensure the membership is representative of the local community and includes a broad age range, gender mix, people of differing ethnic origin, as well as people with special needs and disabilities
- to encourage and create opportunities for members and the wider community to participate in a variety of events including:- Theatre, Music, Literature, Arts and other arts related activities.
Mind, Body, Spirit
Our monthly workshops, talks, discussions and occasional DVD showings are for anyone who wishes to broaden their perceptions and expand their knowledge of the current reality we are in. Topics covered include Complementary & Alternative Health, Spirit, Astrology & Astronomy, Keylontic Science, Spirit, ET and Other Dimensions, Discussions and much more. Usually held on the fourth Wednesday of the month and occasionally the last Monday. Entrance fee includes light refreshments.